Full Library Hours
1. Go to PubMed
2. Click on Sign in to NCBI.
Be sure to link your account to your eRA Commons account following the directions in the box to the right.
It is easy to link your current My NCBI account to your eRA Commons account! This is a one-time procedure.
1. Go to PubMed.
2. Click on Sign in to NCBI and login using your user name and password.
3. Click on your user name to open Accounts Settings.
2. On the accounts settings page, click on the Change icon next to Linked Account.
3. Enter NIH into the search box (or scroll down to find it) and click on the link.
4. You will see that your account has been successfully linked! You can remove the link at any time by clicking on the red x.
5. Now, when you open your My Bibliography page, you will see the eRA icon and the Awards view choice.