Full Library Hours
Whether you are located right here on campus or working remotely as a clinical instructor, you have full access to all of our licensed electronic resources, our free document delivery service and my personal assistance.
I am available to assist you with your research and instruction in a variety of ways. You may contact me at 262-2372, or rhonda.sager at wisc.edu to ask for help or set up an individual appointment. Below are several examples of services I offer.
- Collaboration on literature searches and systematic reviews
- Help with selecting appropriate databases & developing search strategies
- Course support (i.e. library resource orientation for S&A 411, EBM training for PPD555)
- NIH Policy compliance assistance (i.e. submission into the NIHMS system for public access, format citations for grant applications and progress reports)
- NSF Data Management Plan requirements
- Using citation managers to correctly cite and format your papers for publication and keep track of citations for your research
- Mobile device and resource support
- Assistance with course reserves, copyright and publishing questions
- Help with accessing library resources from off-campus
- Help using our document delivery service to obtain articles electronically